- An initiative by Grazitti Interactive LLP, SkillStone is designed to empower college students, freshers, and working professionals with an enhanced skill-set, in order to create a thriving pool of industry-ready professionals.
- A global digital services provider, Grazitti Interactive is one of the largest IT companies in the tri-city region, with offices in the USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia. We have a growing client base ranging from a diversified set of Fortune 100 companies, non-profit organizations, and government agencies to mid-to-small size organizations. Our team includes tech maestros with years of demonstratred experience.
- SkillStone is the avenue that offers training for everyone, irrespective of if you come from an IT or non-IT background. Whether you are a college student looking for an internship, a fresh graduate looking for a job, or a working professional looking to upgrade your skills, or making a career switch to IT, we help you land your coveted job with rigorous training programs and mentoring by industry experts.
- At SkillStone, we train you across a diverse pool of technologies including, but not limited to, FullStack, Salesforce and QA Automation. Other upcoming technical courses include DevOps, Marketing Automation and many more!
- There is no strict criteria to enrol in SkillStone Beginner/ Short Duration Courses. Anyone pursuing graduation and above, irrespective of IT and Non IT background, can enrol in the course. There is no entrance test either.
- Anyone pursuing graduation and above, irrespective of IT and Non IT background, can enrol in the course. There is no entrance test or any other criteria. The course provides job assistance for excelling students who meet the company hiring creteria.
- You must have basic knowledge of the technology you want to enrol in to get admission in the Skillstone Advanced Courses. You will have to pass a basic pre-qualifying test so that we know that you already have the Beginner level understanding. The course provides job assistance for excelling students who meet the company hiring creteria.
- To enrol in SkillStone Internship program, you have to be in the final year of your IT degree (graduation or post-graduation) with a mandatory 6 months internship as a part of your academic curriculam. You have to submit the internship letter from the college and must have a CGPA of 6+ in your degree so far. The course provides job assistance for excelling students who meet the company hiring creteria.
- As a final-year college student, a fresh graduate, or an experienced professional looking to upskill or change your career to IT, our 3 months Beginner courses or 6 months Comprehensive courses would be the best fit.
- With a basic understanding of your choice of tech, where you want to rigorously upgrade your learning, we recommend our 3 months Advanced Course.
- If you’re a final-year college student with a mandatory 6 months internship to complete your degree, we would recommend our 6-month Internship Program.
- SkillStone conducts training and assessment in the online mode only. We encourage self -paced learning and help students master their technical skills through online courses with doubt clearing and mentoring sessions with experts on regular calls.
- The Beginner and Advanced courses take 3 months to complete.
- The Comprehensive Courses and Internship program span a duration of 6 months.
- For quick learning, SkillStone offers short-duration courses across multiple domains that can be completed between 45-90 hours of learning.
- Yes. SkillStone provides a certificate to students upon successful course completion.
SkillStone offers full placement assistance to its excelling students in the Internship Program, Comprehensive and Advanced Courses. While we put in every effort to enable each student to lead in the race of securing their most coveted job, converting an opportunity into a full-time job solely depends on the student’s caliber and their performance during the interview process.
However, the placement assistance is not provided for the Beginner courses and the short-duration courses as students need more advanced learning after these courses.
- Our fee varies for different courses. We have segregated all our courses by duration and level. On our Choose Your Course page , you can check the whole list. The fee for each course is listed in the website.
- Salesforce is the leading global customer relationship management (CRM) platform. In 2019, experience with Salesforce was requested in nearly half a million online job postings. Build your career in the cloud and become a part of the Salesforce effect!
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Architect
- Business Analyst
- India is a preferred software testing destination for global firms, while Indian software testers are driving demand by attracting most of the work. Build your career in QA Automation!
- Test Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- QA Architect
- QA Manager